Friday, September 5, 2008

Fishing Lessons

So I watched both the DNC and the RNC. I studied and followed the coverage on the liberal networks and the normal one too (and even on the radio, shut your mouth).

I see one distinct difference between the platforms that is being overlooked, and has been since the democrat party rose from the primordial ooze and charged the other invertebrates a tax for breathing too much air. Without whipping it out and/or slapping your face with it or making any kind of big deal about it at all, I will tell you what it is. Obviously, I'm assuming you cannot figure this out for yourself, I shall hint your ass.

Here it is, in a nutshell (Macadamia, no...no..., filbert. That's it. Filbert.) Well, wait, I can sum it up with this old ecclesiastical proverb psalm: If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Can you decipher the hidden message? Can you figure out what I'm talking about? Can you dig it?

Fishing Lessons start Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to have read about your ordeal, next time try to redeal and maybe the ordeal will disappear on an old wagon with a donkey named Fred pulling.

As for the fishing message, I tried both one time. The guy who I gave the fish to traded it for a luke warm adult beverage that only looked like a beverage but wasn't. The guy I taught to fish, well he went fishing, slipped on a dead fish carcass, fell on his bum, got very angry, was arrested for cursing and was hauled off to the Playboy mansion....lucky bastard.

Sincerely, Deuce Nodder (AKA Forgot Password Dumbass)

Crock, Inc. said...

Slipping of dead fish carcasses is another subject entirely. Most find it boring or too labor-intensive and refuse to participate. I'm glad you found a subject willing to take a chance and make something of himself. Hope he gets along with Hef.