Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Missing Office Supplies....there must be a logical explanation

I'm sure it happens in every office. Ink pens disappear, paperclips vanish, toilet paper seems to walk out the door. The good news is, for our office at least, we know who's responsible.

Yeti.

That's right. Bigfoot. He strolls right in and devours the stuff. Think about it. Have you ever heard anyone say what a Yeti eats? No? Well that's because Yeti experts fear that they would lose their credibility if they put forth the notion that Bigfoot eats office supplies.

I picture him hunkered down in the supply closet dumping a box of staples into his gapping jaws.

This is the only logical explanation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already with the complaints..... I'm hearing some negative feedback on this post. Nothing anyone wants to comment about in public I guess. The hardcore Crock supporters expect more from us and the Yeti enthusiasts are upset, calling this post "a libellous and hurtful campaign of mis-information". Come on now. Even some of our own people are on this bandwagon.

The post is simply put out there to illustrate the ridiculousness of our office problem. We know Ted Reems is walking out every day with rolls and rolls of toilet paper in his pants. I mean, we do have security cameras you know. I was simply making a sarcastic excuse for the poor behavior of the staff.

Anonymous said...

I was once working down in the woods and thought Bigfoot was behind me. I turned around and he wasn't.