Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Sure is a Fancy Resignation Letter There...Now Get Out!

Just a quick announcement:

Ghordo Whipple is no longer working here. He waltzed into my office yesterday, didn't even speak to Sue on the way in (somehow managing to miss the rotating knives), and handed me what he called a "rezination letter". It was a post-it note with sharpie markings that read:

1 the Lottery. not werkin no mor.

Needless to say I did not accept this resignation. I told Ghordo that it did not meet the standards of excellence that we apply to ourselves and everything we do. He agreed, so I fired him.

He didn't miss the rotating knives on the way out. Funeral arrangements are being made.

Now we may have a problem. This is the second person killed on this property in less than a week.

The good news is; there is now an opening for a new Coordinator of Sticky Removal. It's an entry-level janitorial position.

No comments: