Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Now Support The National Society of Crazies

Crock, Inc. is now a proud sponsor of the National Society for Crazies.



The NSC is a wonderful organization who strive to help those who can't behave themselves, the "Crazies". They defend the crazies from discrimination and persecution at the hands of the "Normals".

Those of you who are already members known the benefits. Being a part of this organization brings together those of us who may be considered a little "off" in the eyes of the Normals. It gives us an outlet for our unusual antics. It gives us an identity. We can now say with pride, "I AM A CRAZY!!"


Visit the NSC website for more information and to apply for membership.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crazy, I work with many of them. I feel so safe to know we are not alone.
- NAS supporter

Anonymous said...

I hope I'm crazy enough. I think I am. Am I? Sure I am. Well, maybe not. Yes, I am.